Submission deadline: CLOSED
Notification of outcome: Monday 11 March 2019
Poster abstracts ONLY will be shown during the Meeting and submissions should be on topics related to Cardiac Marker Dialogues.
At least ONE author must be registered for the meeting.
Instructions to abstract posters presenters:
Submission instructions to Authors
- The abstracts submitted should not have been published after presentation at another meeting.
- Abstracts previously presented at other meetings will be acceptable for pending committee review and if suitably modified or updated.
- To submit please complete the on line form below.
- The abstract must contain no more than 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliation). Use calibri font size 12, with single spacing.
- The title should be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS, using bold face.
- Follow on directly, using upper and lower cases, with the names and addresses of the authors, with the presenting author underlined.
- Leave one clear line between the addresses and the start of the body text. The abstract body should be structured using bold Background, Aims, Methods,
- Results, Summary/conclusions headings. For Greek or other special characters, use the “Symbols” font.
- The abstract should include a couple of background sentences, the aims of the study, brief methodology, data and results and main conclusion(s). One table or diagram may be included in the text. Acknowledgements may be included at the end.
- Avoid abbreviations; if used, they must be defined.
- Abstracts which do not conform to the guidelines will not be accepted.
POSTER BOARD SIZE:
1m (left to right) x 2m (top to bottom) – portrait – (100cm wide x 200cm deep)
POSTERS SHOULD BE PRINTED TO:
A0 size (841mm wide x 1189 mm deep)
Please print and bring your poster with you to the meeting. The organisers will not print your poster for you.
THUS PLEASE ENSURE:
Your poster is printed to portrait and NOT landscape size.
That your poster is printed to A0 size (841mm wide x 1189 mm deep).
Velcro will be provided for your use. NO pins, blue-tak or cellotape can be used as these will damage the panels and you will be charged for any damage incurred.
You may erect your poster on Friday 5 April 2019 from 08:30 hours.
Posters must be ready for viewing from 09:30 hours.
Please refer to the allocated board number as detailed within the programme book which will be handed to all attendees from the registration desk.
Your poster must be removed by the close of the meeting on Friday 5 April 2019.
Any posters remaining after this time will not be returned to the authors but destroyed.